Friday, February 24, 2012

Facebook in My Daily Life

Facebook in my daily life

Facebook is  social media that makes my daily life very busy.  When I stop for a moment and look at how different it is from ten or even five years ago. I really know that my life is not the same. My life has totally changed. However, it is better than in the past.

I use Facebook for my everyday life. I spend a lot of time reading several posts from different groups. For example, I have joined with Meditation groups; I gain a lot of knowledge from them. I have more than a thousand of new friends. I have learned how to create attractive images and post them with useful texts. Facebook is good social media that helps me to present my skills. I also have blogs. People are finding my blogs  from Facebook referrals rather than via Google.


 What is Facebook
 Facebook is a social networking website launched in February 2004 that is operated and privately owned by Facebook Inc.  Facebook was founded by Mark Zuckerberg with his college roommates and fellow students Eduardo Saverin, Dustin Moskoyitz and Chris Hughes. January 2009, Compete.com study ranked Facebook as the most used social networking service by worldwide monthly active users.  



 I hope everyone enjoys Facebook. We use social media for our daily lives. It can give all of us greater choice in how we live and what happens in our world











 

2 comments:

  1. I saw a comment to a news article today in which the author said Facebook is for children. I don't think he was kidding, but it is difficult to read tone in comments or most of the short messaging we do today.

    I don't agree in the slightest that this is solely for kids, nor do I think it's for small-minded and petty distraction. I may not like everything that the FB team do to change the format or features, but I do think they're working to make this something that has a place for everyone. if you want to keep things formal and businesslike, stick with LinkedIn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Things are only good or bad because we choose them. I like Facebook because I search for only good things. It makes my life better than before.

      Delete