Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sorry I missed you…

I thought I should get going on my six blog posts for the semester. I write this poolside in Key Largo, FL. My husband and I needed to use up a Delta’s Vacation package we purchased at an auction last year- so here we are.

Don’t get jealous too quickly. Although we are in Florida the weather hasn’t been great. Our first two days we experienced torrential downpours, a sky full of thick clouds the third- with brief appearances from the sun, and today, as I sit by the pool, I am in jeans and a sweatshirt, and I am still chilly! But because we are native Minnesotans, we are trying to not complain and take in as much vitamin D as possible.

I am not a complete stranger to blogging. I have my own personal blog and follow a lot of others. However, there is a lot to learn about the different blogging platforms and how to maximize their potential. As we dive head first into our projects, and the blogging that comes along with it, I look forward to reading everyone else’s posts. After all, that is what I love about blogging. You can learn a lot (or a little) just by reading what someone else has to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment