Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Have you done anything pinteresting today?

If you are interested in joining Pinterest you typically have to request an invitation. I have heard from people that you can get the invitation sent to you pretty quickly, or you could end up on a wait list for a couple of weeks. Pinterest users can also send out invitations. If you are interested in signing up with Pinterest, and need an invitation, comment on this post. I will then send you an invitation.

Happy Pinning!


Also, I saw these articles on Twitter today. Check out the one about hospitals using Tumblr.
This article is how Pinterest can boost your search engine optimization (SEO).

3 comments:

  1. Hook me up please! steve_tietz@yahoo.com (one of my other e-mail accounts : )

    I requested an invitation last week but I must be on that "weeks" wait list. Is

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOHH! Me, me me! Pick me!! Yes, I pine to be privy to the Pinterest party. You can send it to ijudjud@yahoo.com

    What I wonder is why Pinterest and Spotify and Turntable.fm make you wait to be accepted. Is it to increase desirableness? Does something happen if they're open to mass subscription?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinterest and Tumblr are very new for me. I would like to try them. Thank you for your sharing.
    my e-mail: ssri072@yahoo.com. They should be good for my blogs and Facebook. I also have a lot of videos, images, and texts to create. TXZ!

    ReplyDelete