Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear.

Our last class put me in self-examination mode.  I too, struggle with the idea of adding to this blog.  I have no doubts my group members have the best of intentions, and I can go to them for guidance.  The same goes for all of my classmates.  My self-doubt is my enemy.  I'll do my best to concentrate on the positive possibilities of this class, to combat this .I don't want to see any of our work become a forgotten statistic.  Issues we are presented with are real, and they require resolution.

Pop stars grab our attention with the greatest of ease and the least amount of dignity.  Sex and pity sells, that's a given.  I want to be empathetic, and I want to be real.  The more I think about this, the less I know.  Matt said the other day, "things that scare us most, end up being, the coolest things we see.”  He's right, and I'm over thinking it.  I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment