Monday, April 23, 2012

New Jobs for social media experts


The power of social media is becoming more and more prevalent as we all have learned throughout the course of this class. A random search on the internet for social media jobs produced some serious results.

 I have been looking for jobs and different things that I could do this summer and use the experience that this class and my own personal curiosity about the power and uses of social media. I was amazed to find that there are many top level jobs that pay over 70k a year that really require nothing more than a substantial knowledge of how social media works and how to take everything to the next level. I feel that if I wanted to spend a couple months really engrossing myself a hundred percent into the all the angles and options for social media out there that I would have the skill set to work one of these jobs. Also with the constant changing of all the apps and programs and the new media options that a constantly evolving I think most of these positions will change very frequently and once you are involved you will just evolve with the new media options anyway. Check out this job posting for a position in New York, I don’t see one thing on here that I couldn’t do or figure out how to do in a matter of days. So being a technical writer the option that new media has created for job opportunities is becoming endless.
http://jobs.mashable.com/a/jbb/job-details/685196?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+mashable%2Fjobs+%28Mashable+Job+Board%29

No comments:

Post a Comment