Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Social Media Management Tools

So last month, I had a rant about everything that I needed to log into and keep updated.  I also started investigating different tools that were out there to help with keeping things updated which brings me to the following question.

Does anyone use hootsuite or a similar social media synchronization tool to manage their personal brand and get tracking data? (Yeah sounds kinda gross I know but I think would be a decent tool for our various projects).

3 comments:

  1. I actually started using Hootsuite to manage the twitter feed. I like it mostly because I can schedule tweets, so I don't have to constantly be on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! the Hootsuit Dashboard is very interesting. We can monitor and post to multiple social networks. However, I also think about money that we have to pay for service. You can go to see more details $21/ month http://learn.hootsuite.com/

      Delete
  2. The free version works great for one of each account type. I've been using it for a while for my personal accounts, but I've found that it won't let me manage multiple Twitter or multiple FB accounts without upgrading to Pro for $5.99 per month. So, I can't manage the stuff for this project with the free version.

    The reports that it generates are really cool and quite pro looking. Plus tons of gadgets, apps and add-ons.

    ReplyDelete