Sunday, May 5, 2013

Apartment (Indoor) Gardening



In the industry that my significant other is in, we tend to move around a lot. We usually stay at one house for a couple of years, and then move to another house. In situations like this, I have found that it can be very difficult to have a garden. So recently I decided that I will start apartmentgardening

Easybalconygardening.com has been a great resource for me. Being someone who has only garden in a real outdoor garden, I was not sure how to start an indoor garden. This site was created by an older couple who has gardened their whole lives, and being older now they decided to take their garden indoors and share their knowledge with us.

I highly suggest this site for anyone who is interested in gardening but does not have access to a garden. Not only does it provide information on the plant itself, it also provides information on picking out the right planters and companion planting.

No comments:

Post a Comment