Sunday, May 5, 2013

Words with (Boy)friend

A little over a week ago my boyfriend got me into the Facebook game Words with Friends. For those who don't know about it, it's basically scrabble against anybody else on FB. Being somebody who was always into the language arts, I am now pretty much addicted to it. My bf even teases me for constantly playing it now, but I just rebuttal back that he's the one who introduced me to it (so, of course, it's his fault.) Thanks to me for starting them all we even have four games active with each other, and the few times that he does play it (at least compared to me now) he outloud shows a lot of competitiveness towards me.

But is playing digital games, especially the same one, much of one's free time healthy? This one does help my brain in those language arts some, and playing it with the bf - either against each other or helping each other out on our other ones - is a good bonding experience. However maybe, just maybe, I should hold off on playing it so much while I'm with him (which is a lot seeing as we're living together now) and instead spend time together doing more...TV and movie watching. And of course hang out outside more once the weather starts getting better again.

No comments:

Post a Comment